We use pure and true wavy virgin Indian hair to create gorgeous Perfect Locks wavy tape-in extensions for you. Our wavy texture is the most versatile, allowing you to easily style is straight or curl it with your natural hair. They are natural, resilient, seamless, and full of wavy texture. Simply use our replacement tape after 4 to 6 weeks to keep your beautiful self very happy. Our set of Tape In hair extensions has 5 sandwiches to a pack, 10 pieces total.
- Hair type: 100% Remy human hair
- Number of pieces: 10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
- Tape type: American blue bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
- Longevity: 4 to 6 months, resuable 3 to 4 times with replacement tape
- Tab width: Each piece is 1.5 inches wide
- Advised quantity: 3-4 packs for length or volume, 4-6 or more for a full installation
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 grams per piece
Achieve any hairstyle with ultra-thin strips that move freely with your natural hair. Never any ooey-goey sticky glues will seep into your natural hair around each tape-in
- Flexibility and freedom in movement
- Heat-style straight or curl up to 500°
- Made from 100% Remy Indian human hair
- Naturally full-cuticle straight hair texture
- Reuse again and again with replacement tabs
- Made in the USA HairLock+™ Adhesive Tabs
10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
Made in the U.S.A blue-bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
Each tape tab piece is 1.5 inches wide
- 3-4 packs for length or volume
- 4-6 or more for a full installation
Approximately 2.5 grams per piece, 25 grams total
Section the Hair
Neatly section your hair to prepare for your first row of tape-ins.
Remove Adhesive Backing
Remove the adhesive backing to reveal the bond.
Place and Stick
Firmly secure the tab against your hair.
Create a “sandwich” by placing the bottom tab on the underside.
Tap with Hot Iron
For a stronger bond, tap with an iron on medium heat.
Lasts 4 to 6 weeks. Can be reinstalled with replacement tape.
Tape-Ins can be reused 2 to 3 times, and each time can last from 4 to 6 weeks to accommodate for new growth. You'll just need to visit your hairdresser to get them reinstalled using tape-in replacement tape. Use a proper clarifying shampoo, and other sulfate-free products to promote longevity and good hair health.
Pro Tip: Applying conditioner toward the root can loosen the keratin bond and cause your tape-in tabs to slip and fall out. Don’t rub in at the root!
Invest in your hair, we recommend using only the highest quality sulfate-free hair care products for your weaves. Doing so regularly will keep them soft and tangle-free. Our Inspire line of hair care products has been proven to work and prolong the life of our hair.