Natural hair extensions
Flexibility, Convenience, and Comfort
- Add length and volume to your natural hair in minutes with no damage
- No clips, no glue, no sewing - easy to install and remove
- 100% Remy human hair extensions, available in a range of colors and lengths
- Can be styled, washed, and flat ironed just like your own hair
- Perfect for thin hair or fine hair - Blends with your own natural hair
Customers Love It
Tape-In Hair Extensions Reviews
Upgrade your seamless installs with a long-lasting and manageable solution now. It’s no secret that tape-in extensions are one of the most popular types of add-on hair these days. They’re affordable to buy, fast to install, and they’re the perfect upgrade from clip-ins when you love your new look so much you want to rock that hair every day! Perfect Locks Tape-Ins. Premium quality hair. Lasting durability. A seamless style you’ll love.
- Premium quality, 100% authentic Indian human Remy hair
- HairLock+™ Premium Adhesive offers you a lasting, damage free bond that holds fast and won’t let go until your next appointment
- Affordable replacement HairLock+™ Premium Adhesive Strips can be replaced every 4 to 6 for longterm wearability
- No Ick Guarantee! Never any ooey goey sticky glues will ruin your natural hair surrounding each tape-in…EVER.
- Do you want human hair extensions that last, but want to change things up seasonally? YES
- Do you love to follow what’s trending in hairstyles and claim it as your own? YES
- Do you have time to visit a hairdresser every 4 to 6 weeks for reapplication? YES
- Can you commit to a wee bit of daily maintenance to keep those extensions looking great? YES
- Are you on a medium-like budget? YES!
They last 4 to 6 weeks. Can be reinstalled with replacement tape.
Tape-Ins can be reused 2 to 3 times, and each time can last from 4 to 6 weeks to accommodate for new growth. You'll just need to visit your hairdresser to get them reinstalled using tape-in replacement tape. Use a proper clarifying shampoo, and other sulfate-free products to promote longevity and good hair health.
We include 10 pieces, a total of 5 sandwhiches. We recommend 4 to 6 packs for a partial installation, or 6 to 8 packs or more for a full installation.
If you have healthy, non-damaged hair, tape-in hair extensions will work well. Tape-ins can add volume and thickness to thin or fine hair and length without making your hair heavy if you have thick hair. They work well on all hair textures--straight, wavy, or curly--but it is important to choose high-quality Remy tape-ins to avoid tangles and keep them looking good for a long time. Like ours!