Finally, you can match your naturally curly hair texture with beautiful Perfect Locks curly tape-in hair extensions. These hair extensions are natural, resilient, seamless, and full of texture. Simply use our replacement tape after 4 to 6 weeks to keep your beautiful self very happy. Our set of Tape In hair extensions has 5 sandwiches to a pack, 10 pieces total.
- Hair type: 100% Remy human hair
- Number of pieces: 10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
- Tape type: American blue bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
- Longevity: 4 to 6 months, reusable 3 to 4 times with replacement tape
- Tab width: Each piece is 1.5 inches wide
- Advised quantity: 3-4 packs for length or volume, 4-6 or more for a full installation
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 grams per piece
10 individual pieces per pack (equals 5 sandwiches)
Made in the U.S.A blue-bonded keratin tape with easy peel-away backing
Each tape tab piece is 1.5 inches wide
- 3-4 packs for length or volume
- 4-6 or more for a full installation
Approximately 2.5 grams per piece, 25 grams total
Lasts 4 to 6 weeks. Can be reinstalled with replacement tape.
Tape-Ins can be reused 2 to 3 times, and each time can last from 4 to 6 weeks to accommodate for new growth. You'll just need to visit your hairdresser to get them reinstalled using tape-in replacement tape. Use a proper clarifying shampoo, and other sulfate-free products to promote longevity and good hair health.
Here are some specific tips for caring for Perfect Locks' curly tape-in hair extensions:
- Avoid combing or brushing your hair when it is dry, as this can cause tangles and frizz. Instead, use a Perfect Locks' loop brush to gently detangle your hair while it is wet.
- Avoid using heat when styling your hair, as this can cause the curls to lose their shape. If you do need to use heat, be sure to use a heat protectant spray and style your hair on a low setting.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner designed for curly hair to help maintain the natural shape of your curls, Perfect Locks' hair care is recommended.
- Avoid using products with alcohol, as these can cause the curls to become dry and frizzy. Instead, use products that are moisturizing and nourishing.
- If you notice the tape starting to loosen, you should set an appointment with your hairstylist, and have them professionally re-taped.
Pro Tip: Applying conditioner toward the root can loosen the keratin bond and cause your tape-in tabs to slip and fall out. Don’t rub in at the root!
We want you to truly love your hair, so we’ve created a no-risk 14-Day Return policy to show you the confidence we have in our products. We encourage you to wash, condition, and brush the hair to your satisfaction. Not happy? Send it back for a refund or exchange.Read Our Return Policy
Your Perfect Locks order is always shipped from our headquarters in Walnut Creek, California.
All orders ship the same day if placed before 2pm PST Monday-Friday. Exceptions may include: shipping errors, fraudulent warnings, holidays and weekends, or technical errors. Once your order ships, our system provides you with real-time tracking numbers with delivery confirmation.Read More About Shipping