Are you looking for a perfectly pre-colored hair weave? Available in 5 different colors, Perfect Locks straight colored weaves are a fan favorite. To ensure the integrity of our 100% Remy human hair, we dye naturally gray hair through our PigmentPlus+ Ammonia Free coloring process to achieve these rich colors. Enjoy beautiful color, guilt-free!
- Hair type: 100% Remy human hair
- Wefting: Double-weft sealant reinforced tracks to prevent shedding
- Processing: Non-damaging osmosis technique with organic dyes
- Track length: Machine weft is up to 5 feet depending on length, Hand-tied is precut in 5 pieces
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Advised Quantity: 1-2 packs under 18", 3+ packs 20" & longer
- Weight: Approximately 4 ounces
When it comes to hair extensions, shedding can be a major concern. That's why at our company, we go above and beyond to ensure that our machine wefts are as durable as possible. One of the ways we do this is by using a specialized machine that creates a tight and secure stitching process, which helps to prevent shedding and tangling. But we don't stop there, we also add an extra sealant on the track to provide an extra barrier of protection against shedding. This means that you can wear your extensions with confidence, knowing that they will stay in place and look beautiful for longer.
Double-weft sealant reinforced tracks to prevent shedding
Non-damaging osmosis technique with organic dyes
Our Machine weft is one continuous track 5 feet long depending on the length
- 1-2 packs if choosing 16”
- 3+ packs if choosing 20”
Approximately 4 ounces
Caring for Perfect Locks' weft hair extensions involves a few simple steps to ensure that they stay looking beautiful and last as long as possible. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hair as infrequently as possible, and when you do, use a mild shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for hair extensions. Be sure to stay clear away from the wefted area as any pulling or tugging on the weft could lead to issues.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on high heat settings, and use a heat protectant spray to reduce the risk of damage.
- Try not to sleep with wet hair, and use a satin bonnet or pillowcase to reduce the risk of tangling and matting.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals or treatments on the extensions, such as bleach, perm or hair dye.
It is important to have regular maintenance with a professional stylist to ensure the longevity of the extensions and to keep them looking as natural as possible. Follow these steps for success!
We want you to truly love your hair, so we’ve created a no-risk 14-Day Return policy to show you the confidence we have in our products. We encourage you to wash, condition, and brush the hair to your satisfaction. Not happy? Send it back for a refund or exchange.Read Our Return Policy
Your Perfect Locks order is always shipped from our headquarters in Walnut Creek, California.
All orders ship the same day if placed before 2pm PST Monday-Friday. Exceptions may include: shipping errors, fraudulent warnings, holidays and weekends, or technical errors. Once your order ships, our system provides you with real-time tracking numbers with delivery confirmation.Read More About Shipping
The number of machine wefts you will need for a full or partial installation depends on several factors, including the thickness of your natural hair, the desired fullness of your hair, and the size of the area you're trying to cover. Also take into consideration the length of hair you're purchase, the longer the length the more wefts you'll need for coverage.
As a rough estimate, a full head of hair would typically require 3 to 4 wefts, while a partial installation might only require 1-2 wefts.
a more accurate estimation can be made by a hair stylist or professional. It would be best to consult with a stylist to determine how many wefts you need for your specific situation.
If you're thinking of coloring your already-colored hair extensions, it's important to keep in mind that these extensions may not take the color as well as natural hair would. This is because the previous coloring of the extensions may affect the final result of the new color, making it difficult to achieve the desired shade. However, with the right hair dye and a professional stylist, it is possible to achieve the perfect color for your extensions! Just make sure to perform a strand test before coloring the entire set of extensions. And remember, many hair extensions, especially those that have been pre-colored, have been chemically treated, which can make coloring them even harder. So, consult a professional stylist before coloring your extensions, because it's important to remember that once you color our hair extensions after purchase, it voids our return policy.
Proper care and maintenance: Be sure to use sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners made for hair extensions and avoid using too much heat on the extensions. Also, brush your extensions regularly to avoid tangling and matting.
Proper installation: Make sure your extensions are installed properly and securely by a professional stylist. This will help prevent them from becoming loose or falling out prematurely.
Regular maintenance: Regularly visit a hair stylist for maintenance and to have any damage repaired before it becomes too severe.
Avoid sleeping with wet hair: Let your hair dry completely before going to bed, and sleep on a satin pillowcase.
Protect your hair from harsh weather conditions: Wind, sun and pollution can damage your hair, so it's best to protect your hair by tying it up or by wearing a hat when you're outside for a long time.
Are you ready to say goodbye to your beautiful machine-wefted hair extensions? It's a bittersweet moment, but don't worry, removing them can be a gentle and easy process.
- Start by brushing your hair thoroughly to remove any tangles and knots.
- Part your hair in the area where the weft is attached, so that you can see the thread that holds the weft in place.
- Use a pair of scissors or thread snips to carefully cut the thread that holds the weft to your hair. Be careful not to cut any of your natural hair.
- Once the thread is cut, the weft should come free from your hair. Repeat this process until all of the wefts have been removed.
It's important to remember that having a professional stylist remove your machine wefts is always the best option, they have the expertise and experience to remove them without damaging your natural hair. And don't worry, After the wefts are removed, your natural hair will have a chance to rest and recover before you decide to add more extensions.
Removing your machine wefts may be the end of one chapter, but it's also the beginning of a new journey for your beautiful hair. Take care of it, love it and make sure it looks and feels its best.
Avoid using too much heat on the extensions, such as straighteners or curling irons. If you do use heat, use a heat protectant and try to keep the temperature low.