Perfect Locks natural beaded weft rows are the perfect extensions for quick, long-lasting coverage and flexibility. Our Perfect Locks FreeStyle™ Micro Beads feature a durable and lightweight silicone lining that minimize weight on the hair follicle. The beads come pre-installed on a long-lasting triple-stitched machine weft track, they offer instant volume, length, and density. The tracks are pre-cut to make your installation easy and flawless. This product is made using our highest quality straight Remy hair, which is naturally straight hair with natural body. Truly gorgeous.
- Hair type: 100% straight Remy human hair
- Bead Type: Silicone lined color-matched microbeads
Weft Type: Pre-cut wefts with sealant reinforced tracks to prevent shedding
- Weft Width: 4 pre-Cut tracks measuring approx. 10.5" each
- Weight: Approximately 2 ounces per pack
- Advised Quantity: 3-4 packs under 18", 4-6 packs 20" & longer
- Longevity: Beads can be reused up to 3 installations
Introducing Freestyle™ micro beaded wefts - the ultimate hair extension solution! These wefts are easy to install, comfortable to wear, and can be styled just like your own hair. Perfect for those who want to add length and volume without the commitment of permanent extensions. With micro beads that are discreet and lightweight, you'll achieve a natural-looking finish. So why wait? Try Freestyle™ micro beaded wefts and have fun with your hair today!
Silicone-lined color-matched microbeads
Pre-cut wefts with sealant-reinforced tracks to prevent shedding
4 pre-Cut tracks measuring approx. 10.5" each
Approximately 2 ounces per pack
- For length: 4-6 packs for 20" & longer
- For volume: 6-8 packs or more for 20" & longer
Caring for Perfect Locks' weft hair extensions involves a few simple steps to ensure that they stay looking beautiful and last as long as possible. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Wash your hair as infrequently as possible, and when you do, use a mild shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for hair extensions. Be sure to stay clear away from the wefted area as any pulling or tugging on the weft could lead to issues.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on high heat settings, and use a heat protectant spray to reduce the risk of damage.
- Try not to sleep with wet hair, and use a satin bonnet or pillowcase to reduce the risk of tangling and matting.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals or treatments on the extensions, such as bleach, perm or hair dye.
It is important to have regular maintenance with a professional stylist to ensure the longevity of the extensions and to keep them looking as natural as possible. Follow these steps for success!
We want you to truly love your hair, so we’ve created a no-risk 14-Day Return policy to show you the confidence we have in our products. We encourage you to wash, condition, and brush the hair to your satisfaction. Not happy? Send it back for a refund or exchange.Read Our Return Policy
Your Perfect Locks order is always shipped from our headquarters in Walnut Creek, California.
All orders ship the same day if placed before 2pm PST Monday-Friday. Exceptions may include: shipping errors, fraudulent warnings, holidays and weekends, or technical errors. Once your order ships, our system provides you with real-time tracking numbers with delivery confirmation.Read More About Shipping
Unlike hand-tied wefts, which are sewn onto your natural hair using thread, beaded wefts are attached using small beads. This means that they are less damaging to your natural hair and can be removed and re-installed with ease, giving you the freedom to switch up your look and style your hair however you want.
Beaded wefts require regular maintenance in order to ensure that they stay in place and continue to look natural. Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
Brush your hair gently: Use a loop brush specifically designed for extensions to detangle your hair and keep the wefts from becoming tangled or matted.
Keep your scalp clean: Make sure to wash your hair regularly and use gentle hair care products to keep your scalp and hair clean.
Tighten the beads: As your natural hair grows, the beads on the wefts may begin to loosen. You should schedule regular appointments with a stylist to have the beads tightened to ensure that the wefts stay in place.
Avoid excessive heat: Avoid using heat-styling tools such as flat irons or curling wands on a regular basis, as this can cause damage to the hair and may cause the beads to become loose.
Keep an eye on them: Check the beads regularly to make sure they are tight. If a bead comes loose, it's important to get it fixed as soon as possible to avoid damage to your natural hair.
Beaded wefts can be reused 2 to 3 times over the course of many months, but it depends on a number of factors.
- The quality of hair and maintenance. We only recommend using the highest quality Remy hair like what we offer at Perfect Locks, maintaining it with proper hair care products is essential.
- The clamping of beads. The beads can become damaged or loose over time from the process of clamping and unclamping the weft using hair extension pliers to attach it to your own hair.
- Beads loose on the weft. The beads can become damaged or loose over time from the process of clamping and unclamping the weft using pliers to attach it to your own hair.
Luckily, beads can always be replaced pretty easily with some needle and thread, if you're ready to repair them yourself. Many customers and stylists take on the task to extend the life of their wefts.
If a bead breaks on the weft of beaded weft extensions, the best course of action would be to remove the entire weft and have it re-beaded by a professional. Continuing to wear the extensions with a broken bead can cause the hair to become tangled and damaged, and may also cause the beads on the rest of the weft to fall off. Additionally, missing a bead can lead to the weft unraveling or the beads sliding off the weft. It is always best to have a professional handle any issues with hair extensions to ensure that they are properly fixed and to avoid causing further damage to your hair.
Typically, the following tools are needed for :
- Pliers: Pliers are used to clamp the beads onto the weft and attach it to your own hair.
- Looping tool: A handle with a wire loop is used to thread the thread the hair through the beads.
- Scissors: Scissors may be needed to trim the weft or thread as needed.
Lucky for you, we have a complete fusion hair tool kit with all the tools you need!