Looking for a versatile hair extension option that can be worn by anyone? Relaxed Straight Hand-Tied Rows are perfect for you! These extensions have a thin and flexible weft, making them comfortable to wear and easy to style. Plus, the relaxed straight texture mimics natural African American hair, so it's perfect for diverse clients. Whether your clients are looking for a little extra volume or length, these extensions are sure to give them the results they're looking for. So why wait? Give your clients the gift of gorgeous hair today with Relaxed Straight Hand-Tied Rows.
- Hair type: 100% Relaxed Straight Remy human hair
- Wefting: Hand-tied knots are thinner and less detectable
- Processing: Completely unprocessed natural texture and color
- Track length: 4 pre-cut tracks, each 12" long
- Sourcing: Single-drawn ethically sourced temple hair
- Advised Quantity: 2-3+ packs (for fullness), 3-4+ packs (for length)
- Weight: Approximately 2 ounces
Our hand-tied wefts are carefully hand-knotted by skilled factory workers and extremely thin, so they lay flat against your scalp and are super comfortable to wear.
- Ethically Sourced Virgin Indian hair
- Can be colored like your own hair
- Naturally Straight hair texture
- Truly unprocessed full-cuticle hair
- Sealed tracks with near-zero shedding
- Shorter beard for comfortable wear
Create a clean section where your weft will be placed.
Create a foundation of your choice. We chose to use a beaded method here.
Sew to foundation
Sew the machine weft to the foundation to attach the weft to hair.
Enjoy the Result
Admire your undetectable and seamless weft laid in your hair.
Hand-tied, knots are thinner and less detectable
100% Remy Indian human hair
Completely unprocessed natural texture and color
- 20” weft: 4 precut tracks that are approx. 22 inches long
- 1-2 packs under 20"
- 3+ packs 20" & longer
Approximately 2 ounces
What’s the difference between these and hand-tied rows?
Hand-tied rows weigh only 2oz per pack, this hand-tied weft is 4oz. Plus, our hand-tied rows are available in more color options and are more popular for the natural beaded rows method.
What’s the difference between hand-tied and machine weft?
Lucky for you, we have a great blog post on this topic! We’re talking specially about which type of weft might work best for you.