Do you want to try hair extensions, but don't want to commit? Try Perfect Locks straight clip in set to change up your look without spending extra money and time in a salon. Using our InvisiTrak™ signature design you'll experience no visible clips and no unsightly lines of separation. You have complete control over where your extensions are placed to create the look you want. Simply clip in all 7 pieces and instantly transform your style.
- Hair type: 100% Remy human hair
- Clip type: Color matched galvanized metal clips with soft silicone sleeve
- Wefting: Double wefted with color matched french lace lining
- Total Weight: 14" is 125 gm, 16" is 130 gm, 18" is 140 gm, 20" is 150 gm, 22" is 155 gm, 26" is 175 gm
- 7 Total Pieces: 1 x 10" w/ 4 clips , 2 x 8" w/ 4 clips, 1" x 7" w/ 3 clips, 1 x 5" w/ 3 clips, 2 x 3" with 2 clips
Durable FlexxTech™ Aluminum Clips remain rust-free, strong and ready for a night out for years to come!
- Ethically Sourced Virgin Indian hair
- Can be colored like your own hair
- Naturally Straight hair texture
- Truly unprocessed full-cuticle hair
- Sealed tracks with near-zero shedding
- Shorter beard for comfortable wear
Color-matched galvanized metal clips with soft silicone sleeve
Double-wefted tracks with color-matched french lace lining
- 14" is 125 gm
- 16" is 130 gm
- 18" is 140 gm
- 20" is 150 gm
- 22" is 155 gm
- 26" is 175 gm
7 Piece Set contains:
- 1 x 10" w/ 4 clips
- 2 x 8" w/ 4 clips
- 1" x 7" w/ 3 clips
- 1 x 5" w/ 3 clips
- 2 x 3" with 2 clips
Part Your Hair
Part your hair into temple-level sections. Make your parts clean. Tie or clip your hair up top to allow for an adequate working area.
Backcomb Your Hair
Gently backcomb your hair with a fine-tooth brush. This will help secure the sections of your clip-ins to make installation and styling easier.
Clip-In each clip to complete the installation of the section. Look in the mirror to see how clean your work is before moving on the the next area.
Install each section of your clip-in set in this fashion. Starting with the largest pieces in the back, ending with the two smallest 1 inch pieces on the sides.
What’s the difference between these and Seamless clip-ins?
Lace clip-ins are more traditional and are made with a french lace base… A cloth-like material that tried and true. Our seamless Clip-Ins are constructed on a newer, thinner polyurethane weft, so they are thinner and lay flatter against the scalp. Best for those with thinner hair.
Shop Seamless Wefts