We've been busy, really busy. Finally, our big move is happening and we couldn't be more excited. 2 years in the making, our new state of the art flagship location close to downtown Walnut Creek will be the talk of the Bay Area and beyond. We've moved our corporate offices and retail hair extensions store from Concord, CA to a brand new location in the affluent, trendy, and rapidly expanding area of Walnut Creek. Located just 40 minutes from San Francisco and 15 minutes from Oakland. With free parking easy access from highway 680, our new Bay Area location makes it an easy choice for savvy hair shoppers. It may not look it, but we're 98% complete and we're adding the finishing touches this week. Stay tuned for our amazing grand opening announcement and party invitation!
Important to note: our store will be closed this Saturday, April 1st. We will be open and ready for business on Tuesday, April 3rd. See you soon Lockettes! If you have any questions about this location please contact us.
OUR NEW ADDRESS
635 Ygnacio Valley Road,
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
NEW LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Conveniently located near Walnut Creek BART
- FREE Parking for all Perfect Locks customers
- Dedicated wig room with hairpieces on display
- Bigger and better retail shopping experience
- Handicap accessible and child friendly
COMING SOON IN 2017
- Quick hair installation and styling services
- Regular training and educational programs
- Celebrity and critically acclaimed stylist appearances
- Extended store hours, open 7 days a week
- Exclusive new and innovative product launches
How to Care for Your Clip-In Hair Extensions
With summer coming soon and dry warm weather doing a number on your hair, we figured it’s time to review how to care ...
Wig Wisely: The Do's and Don'ts of Wigs
Few other hairstyle trends of the past few years have exploded onto the scene with as much popularity as full lace wi...
The Ultimate Summer Hair Accessory Guide
Nearly one more month until summer is officially here. Are you ready?! We understand if you’re so ready for summer to...
Why Most Hair Extensions Won’t Last Long
To be fair, saying most hair extensions won’t last is a bit of an exaggeration. Even the cheapest set of hair exten...