We've been busy, really busy. Finally, our big move is happening and we couldn't be more excited. 2 years in the making, our new state of the art flagship location close to downtown Walnut Creek will be the talk of the Bay Area and beyond. We've moved our corporate offices and retail hair extensions store from Concord, CA to a brand new location in the affluent, trendy, and rapidly expanding area of Walnut Creek. Located just 40 minutes from San Francisco and 15 minutes from Oakland. With free parking easy access from highway 680, our new Bay Area location makes it an easy choice for savvy hair shoppers. It may not look it, but we're 98% complete and we're adding the finishing touches this week. Stay tuned for our amazing grand opening announcement and party invitation!
Important to note: our store will be closed this Saturday, April 1st. We will be open and ready for business on Tuesday, April 3rd. See you soon Lockettes! If you have any questions about this location please contact us.
OUR NEW ADDRESS
635 Ygnacio Valley Road,
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
NEW LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Conveniently located near Walnut Creek BART
- FREE Parking for all Perfect Locks customers
- Dedicated wig room with hairpieces on display
- Bigger and better retail shopping experience
- Handicap accessible and child friendly
COMING SOON IN 2017
- Quick hair installation and styling services
- Regular training and educational programs
- Celebrity and critically acclaimed stylist appearances
- Extended store hours, open 7 days a week
- Exclusive new and innovative product launches
Why Silk Base Closures are the Cadillac of Closures
Looking for a closure piece that looks like a real scalp? Well, that’s where our new Silk Base Closures comes into pl...
Installing Skin Weft Hair Extensions - Part I
Skin wefted human hair extensions are some of the most undetectable hair extension techniques available in the hair a...
The Best Protective Hairstyle You Should Try
If you’ve never had Senegalese twists in your hair then you are missing out! Though it looks challenging, these twist...
Explaining Full Lace and Lace Frontals & Why They are Great for Your Hair
If you are looking for a wig or hairpiece to give your head of hair a break from weaves, having either a lace frontal...