We've been busy, really busy. Finally, our big move is happening and we couldn't be more excited. 2 years in the making, our new state of the art flagship location close to downtown Walnut Creek will be the talk of the Bay Area and beyond. We've moved our corporate offices and retail hair extensions store from Concord, CA to a brand new location in the affluent, trendy, and rapidly expanding area of Walnut Creek. Located just 40 minutes from San Francisco and 15 minutes from Oakland. With free parking easy access from highway 680, our new Bay Area location makes it an easy choice for savvy hair shoppers. It may not look it, but we're 98% complete and we're adding the finishing touches this week. Stay tuned for our amazing grand opening announcement and party invitation!
Important to note: our store will be closed this Saturday, April 1st. We will be open and ready for business on Tuesday, April 3rd. See you soon Lockettes! If you have any questions about this location please contact us.
OUR NEW ADDRESS
635 Ygnacio Valley Road,
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
NEW LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS
- Conveniently located near Walnut Creek BART
- FREE Parking for all Perfect Locks customers
- Dedicated wig room with hairpieces on display
- Bigger and better retail shopping experience
- Handicap accessible and child friendly
COMING SOON IN 2017
- Quick hair installation and styling services
- Regular training and educational programs
- Celebrity and critically acclaimed stylist appearances
- Extended store hours, open 7 days a week
- Exclusive new and innovative product launches
How to Achieve Short Hairstyles with Your Weave
When most people think about weaves and hair extensions, they think of long, flowing locks. Hair extensions are suppo...
Top Benefits of Tape-In Hair Extensions
To tape in hair extensions or not to tape in hair extensions; that is the question. With such a vast range of hair ex...
A Grand Event for Perfect Locks!
On Saturday, July 15, Perfect Locks officially opened their doors to our community of supporters, friends, and family...
Beat the Heat: Summer Hairstyles for Long Hair
The hot, sultry, summer months can be great for certain types of long hair – EGADS! The heat and humidity give it jus...