The secret of Hollywood Elite, invisible hairpieces fashioned by hand.
Lace frontals are delicate and call for the utmost care and maintenance to ensure a long-lasting frontal experience. Basic upkeep is essential.
- Don't scratch the lace on your frontal. Scratching on the lace will cause bald sports on the base, and will reduce the longevity.
- Don't comb or brush excessively. The mesh fabric is relatively delicate so any type of hole or rip will become bigger over time.
- As with any type of hair extensions, don't use excessive heat. When using heat on your lace frontal take it down a notch.
- Premium quality, 100% authentic Indian human remy hair
- Versatility in options! Our 360 Degree Lace frontals offer a natural hairline that is undetectable from every angle. Our standard Lace Frontals seamlessly cover the entire hairline from ear to ear and are ideal for parting your hair any way to flatter your face.
- Our Lace Frontals feature FlexiMesh™, a unique microweave pattern that offers maximum breathability with a durable attachment base that allows for a variety of parting styles.
- Variable length hair along the hair line mimics the appearance of baby hairs, seamlessly blending into your natural scalp.
Closures and frontals are similar in many respects. So, what’s the difference? A frontal measures 13x4 and go from ear to ear, the entire front of your of your head is covered. Both our standard Lace Frontal and 360 Degree Frontal Are ideal for recreating the entire hairline and are ideal for women who have thinning edges due to traction alopecia or hormonal/medically related hair loss.
A closure measures 4x4. Our Lace Closures are ideal for recreating the natural part or to serve as a protective style for your natural hair.
- Is your natural hair becoming brittle and unhealthy by over processing? YES
- Are you suffering from loss of hair along your hairline? YES Do you want an extension that looks as if hair is growing from your scalp? YES
- Are you tired of trying to blend your natural hair in order to cover up tracks? YES
- Do you want to be able to able to comb your hair in any style, whether it is a part on the side, a part in the middle, twists in the front, or a pony tail straight back? YES