Some of the most common questions we are asked by customers are things we maybe weren’t taught in school that matter when finding the extensions of your dreams. “What is your texture?”, we ask. “It’s curly,” you say. But did you know there are 9 different types of curls, out of 12 different hair types? Check it out!
#1: DM us or drop us an email!
- Our Instagram account is not just loaded with hairstyle inspo, but you can also use it to DM us and ask for a texture recommendation!
- OR, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: Just make sure to send us a photo of your natural hair with no filter and good lighting so we can see the hair texture or curl pattern well.
#2: Use our Virtual Color & Texture Matching Service!
- Head over to our virtual color and texture matching service and fill out our online form. Our team will assess your hair and get back to you within 24 hours guaranteed!
- You can attach multiple photos to the form, so take a photo of the front and back of your natural hair in good lighting for us. Click, send, done!
#3: Book an appointment and visit us!
- Our Walnut Creek, California showroom is a premiere destination for the ultimate hair fitting experience. Staffed by seasoned professionals, we offer you a discrete and thorough texture match and consultation.
- Book your FREE in-person appointment to find your perfect match today!
- Did you know? We can even create and order custom extensions for you?! Ask our Customer Service Team and we’ll create something to your specifications.
#4: Already bought and unsure if you order the right hair? Don’t panic!
If you already bought your extensions without consulting us, don’t panic! Just wash and condition them while keeping the zipties intact. Once dry, hold your hair extensions up to your hair to check for the texture, color blend.
Quick Note: Due to our strict 14-day return and exchange policy, once the hair is out of the purple zip-ties or it has been cut or altered, we are unable to honor a return and exchange. As for wigs, once the lace is cut or it has been cut or altered it also voids our return and exchange policy. Be sure to review it thoroughly!