Protect Your Delivery With Perfect Shield
There’s no need to wait weeks (or longer) for claims to be processed by shipping carriers. For only 2% of the contents value, 100% protect your parcel and receive our absolutely No Hassle replacement right away.
What We Deem As Lost
- Carrier status states "delivered," but you have not received it. Depending on where you live, we ask that you allow up to 7 business days but no longer than 15 days for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada) for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the carrier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, and it then turns up in a secure location at your property or perhaps may be misdelivered.
- If your carrier status is not "delivered" and your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date.
We reserve the right to classify this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a replacement right away.
What We Deem As Damaged
- Items arrive damaged in transit - shipping bag or box is stained, torn etc. and products inside have incurred damage due to these reasons.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit.
Please immediately contact us or 888-290-4771 if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
What We Do Not Cover:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to invalid / incorrect address information provided by you.
- Delays in transit.
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to a pre-order, custom order, or delay in shipping during high-volume periods (ex. Holidays).
- International orders stuck in customs - we can't be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen carrier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are in an unsellable condition or do not make it back to our Walnut Creek location. For this reason, we advise all customers to get a label with signature confirmation.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions.
- If you are unsatisfied with their product, Perfect Shield is not a product replacement plan. Rather, please request a return / exchange within our 30 day return period.
How To Submit Your Claim
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will happily assist you within 1-2 working days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #12345 (your order#)
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Perfect Shield shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house protection policy. Perfect Shield shipping protection is non-refundable.
Our Policy For Unprotected Parcels
We will diligently follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.