You’re super creative, always take initiative, not afraid to get in front and behind the camera to create awesome content that will resonate with followers online. You LOVE all things hair and beauty and stay on top of trends. You’re charismatic, have an eye for design, and have a strong sense of amazing hair and beauty brands, and captivating aesthetic.
In this role you will be responsible for creating content, leading, and managing Perfect Locks social media (YouTube channel, Instagram and stories, Pinterest, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.), as well as assist other business growth initiatives.
In This Role You
- Will grow social media engagement and following across all platforms
- Consistently create original photo and video content to help grow engagement and following on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Lead and execute the YouTube strategy and create weekly videos either by working with other content creators or by being behind the camera
- Maintain and post on social media platforms daily
- Experiment with new and creative ways to leverage social media activities
- Monitor trends, strategies and best practices in the social media market and apply knowledge to Perfect Locks Social Media initiatives
- Must create design-driven content across all social channels.
- Experience as a content creator through a blog, YouTube channel etc.
- Live and breathe online; bordering on neurotic checker of Instagram, Facebook, email, etc.
- Previous photography experience a must and experience using a professional camera a plus
- Advanced photo editing and video editing skills
- Experience using and marketing across social networks, blogs and content sharing communities including Facebook, Buzzfeed, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presences and reach
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Must be able to work well under pressure and fast-approaching deadlines
- Love for/Experience with Hair Extensions/Hair/Beauty a strong plus
- Relevant work experience for a fast-paced, growing digital/beauty company and/or startup preferred
We care about your professional and personal development. Here are some of the perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Annual performance bonus
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick time
- Employee & family discount
- Authentic work / life balance
- Educational assistance