Job Description Summary:
The Hair Extension Educator will be hired to produce ongoing pre-recorded and live educational videos. This person must be experienced in hair extensions, and more importantly, must have an engaging on-camera personality who knows how to captivate an audience. Professionalism is of the utmost importance. This person requires dedication, consistency, high personal standards, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be motivated, self-managed, and efficient, with the ability to work professionally and effectively with all levels of management and staff as well as Perfect Locks clients. If this sounds like you, let's meet!
Please provide a current Instagram or portfolio link when applying for this position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have a great on-camera presence, be well-spoken, and confident.
- Communication and collaboration with Team Members and other departments
- Communicate with Trainers effectively through various platforms
- Lead, manage, and improve Pro Education Program and training
- Associated educational materials (Student manual, evaluations/certification forms, etc.)
- Develop new training materials and curriculum to provide stylists a variety of new and ongoing educational opportunities.
- Develop and/or maintain and update the Premier Education Department policies and procedures.
- Education: Current Cosmetology/Barber License (required), Extensions Certifications (required)
- 5+ years of industry experience (preferred)
- Experience in creating and presenting educational material to train industry professionals.
- Superior leadership and management experience and skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience involving collaboration with other departments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize activities, and multi-task. Position requires a high level of documentation and administration.
- Very cheerful and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to travel and work weekends as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
Applicants must submit a lesson plan with materials (head sheet with placement mapping etc.) and will be performing a live demo/classroom experience during the interview process.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour