Spring is here and so are the beautiful flowers that are blooming, the hot short - shorts that go with your favorite tee-shirt, and beaded wefts, that are new on our site! We don't know about you, but we're excited that spring is finally creeping upon us.
Spring means it's a time for you to experiment with new looks and try a new colored nail polish. This also includes trying a fabulous new hairstyle, or trying some hair extensions like our Clip-In extensions. With longer hair you can experiment with braids and updos, and with short hair you can go with sassy and polished looks. Here are 13 hairstyles to inspire you for spring...because during every spring time their is a renewal and this can absolutely start with your hair!
1. A short pixi cut is fabulous, but with curls? Even more fabulous!
2. Curls with blunt bangs...why not the sunglasses too?!
3. Piecey and perfect blonde tresses are what we love!
4. An ombre bob is screaming our name!
5. Long, curly, and thick!
6. Winged eyes and sleek hair for spring. Sounds good to us!
7. A longer, more polished bob
9. Salted caramel hair that's long and straight. May be a great spring transition color.
10. Beautiful curls, and lots of them
11. Let's not forget about messy braids!
12. Sun kissed beach waves are perfect!
6 Misconceptions About Virgin Indian Hair
The internet is great for many things. Unfortunately, one of those things is being a rumor mill. Anyone with a comput...
The Hottest Celebrity Moms Who Wear Hair Extensions
Celebrity moms always look perfect. Their hair extensions are always fresh, the glue is never showing, they’re always...
Mother's Day Hair Extension Techniques for Modern Moms
Put down the flower arrangement and sappy card. You know your modern mom is much more fabulous than that and this Mot...
Mother's Day Hair with Perfect Locks
Celebrate Mother's Day with Perfect Locks Hair. Whether she wears sew-in Weaves, Tape Hair, Fusion Hair, or Clip Ons,...