Spring is here and so are the beautiful flowers that are blooming, the hot short - shorts that go with your favorite tee-shirt, and beaded wefts, that are new on our site! We don't know about you, but we're excited that spring is finally creeping upon us.
Spring means it's a time for you to experiment with new looks and try a new colored nail polish. This also includes trying a fabulous new hairstyle, or trying some hair extensions like our Clip-In extensions. With longer hair you can experiment with braids and updos, and with short hair you can go with sassy and polished looks. Here are 13 hairstyles to inspire you for spring...because during every spring time their is a renewal and this can absolutely start with your hair!
1. A short pixi cut is fabulous, but with curls? Even more fabulous!
2. Curls with blunt bangs...why not the sunglasses too?!
3. Piecey and perfect blonde tresses are what we love!
4. An ombre bob is screaming our name!
5. Long, curly, and thick!
6. Winged eyes and sleek hair for spring. Sounds good to us!
7. A longer, more polished bob
9. Salted caramel hair that's long and straight. May be a great spring transition color.
10. Beautiful curls, and lots of them
11. Let's not forget about messy braids!
12. Sun kissed beach waves are perfect!
Why Silk Base Closures are the Cadillac of Closures
Looking for a closure piece that looks like a real scalp? Well, that’s where our new Silk Base Closures comes into pl...
Installing Skin Weft Hair Extensions - Part I
Skin wefted human hair extensions are some of the most undetectable hair extension techniques available in the hair a...
The Best Protective Hairstyle You Should Try
If you’ve never had Senegalese twists in your hair then you are missing out! Though it looks challenging, these twist...
Explaining Full Lace and Lace Frontals & Why They are Great for Your Hair
If you are looking for a wig or hairpiece to give your head of hair a break from weaves, having either a lace frontal...