Have you ever thought about using aloe vera to spoil your hair? If you haven't it is time that you did because aloe vera has amazing benefits! Not only can you buy aloe vera at your nearest pharmacy, but you also can grow this plant in your garden outside. So go on a summer day hunt for a aloe vera plant and have fun planting it in your garden. We'll explain why it's so great for your locks in a moment so keep on reading!
If you're wondering what aloe vera specifically will do to benefit your tresses here is a compelling list:
- It prevents your hair from shedding (if you have hair extensions this is helpful for maintaining healthy real locks).
- It also helps you maintain a healthy scalp (keep in mind that if your scalp is healthy then your hair will be shiny and healthy too!)
- It cleanses the pores on your scalp, which will prevent problems from taking place on your scalp, such build up and residue from forming.
- It seals in all of the moisture that your scalp needs to create and grow healthy locks!
- It also prevents frizzy hair and dry hair from taking place. Instead you'll have smooth and shiny locks that you will love!
- Aloe vera also results in a thicker mane that's lovely and full!
So are you convinced yet? You should be because aloe vera has amazing benefits. If you're wondering how to specifically use aloe vera for your hair, here are specific examples on how you should use it so that your hair will look fabulous and shiny:
Go to your plant that's in your garden and cut off one leaf. Be careful with the leaf though, it is poky and it can hurt you! Once you have the leaf, squeeze out the gel. After you're done squeezing out the gel, don't forget to cut open the leaf! Even though you may think that you've squeezed out all of the gel, there's still more gel to be found! After you've cut open the leaf, scoop out the remaining part of the gel and save it for later if you'd like. Or - continue to use it on your hair for great results. If you get it from the pharmacy it is also alright to use it immediately, and here are three ways to use aloe vera to spoil your locks asap:
- Right before you shampoo your hair apply a good amount of aloe vera gel or juice to your scalp and hair. Keep it in your hair for about 15 minutes to let it soak into your scalp and locks.For an extra deep cleaning let it stay in over night. If you do this you might want to wear a shower cap over night though so that you don't get aloe vera all over your sheets and bed. ;)
- For you relaxed ladies who prefer to flat iron your hair, aloe vera can be used to protect your hair from the heat. After shampooing your hair use aloe vera as a leave-in conditioner. After applying it to your locks you can then blow dry or flat iron your hair. Isn't it amazing that you can use aloe vera in so many different ways?!
- If you'd like to go with a natural regime instead, consider using aloe vera gel as a shampoo and mix it with wheat germ oil and coconut milk to create the perfect hair care product to create perfect locks on a daily basis. You'll love this new natural technique that will make your tresses look amazing.
So as you can see aloe vera is a plant that can be used to make your hair shiny and beautiful. It also can be used in different ways, such as a shampoo, conditioner, and even a leave-in conditioner! So take advantage of this natural plant and use aloe vera once a month or more often to truly spoil your tresses. Now it's time to watch your hair transform into thicker and shinier looking locks that will look lovely during the summer time!
What You Should Know About Coloring Your Hair Extensions
As many of our customers realize, virgin Indian hair extensions have the versatility of being custom colored after pu...
Tape Hair Benefits and Colors
If you’re looking for a new voluminous look for the holidays keep reading to learn more about the many benefits of ta...
Creating Huge Volume with Hair Extensions
Huge volume is among fall’s hottest hair trends, and whether you have thick or thin hair, extensions can add the volu...
Our Bay Area Hair Extension Store Progress
Our Bay Area Hair Extension Store is progressing nicely! We are beyond excited to show you our big beautiful new sign...