Expect to be gorgeously beautiful for 6 to 18 months with care.
You read that right. You can expect your weaves to last anywhere from 6 to 18 months, or even longer in some cases. We have some customers who have been reinstalling the same wefts over and over again for years on end, up to 3 to 5 years in some cases. This is possible through proper maintenance and upkeep.
Invest in your hair, we recommend using only the highest quality sulfate-free hair care products for your weaves. Doing so regularly will keep them soft and tangle-free. Our Inspire line of hair care products has been proven to work and prolong the life of our hair.
- Premium quality, 100% authentic Indian human Remy hair
- Our DuraTrack™ Signature Design delivers strong and durable lasting wear. Every strand holds fast…for longer with minimal shedding with time and daily wear.
- PerfectLocks PureProcess™ is our signature chemical-free, silicone-free processing system of harvested hair to be as pure as possible. This means less tangles, mattes and maximum durability.
- Virgin Weave: Machine or Hand-Tied tracks, in 3 textures and 10 lengths
- Colored Weave: 3 textures, 5 natural shades and 3 lengths
- Steam Permed Weave:4 textures in 4 lengths
A full weave uses most of your natural hair braided up with the weave attached to the “track” created by your own hair.
With a partial weave, instead of braiding all your hair, your stylist will braid random tracks in your hair and sew the weft to those tracks and leave the rest of your hair out to blend.
A closure is a hair that enhances the finished look of your weave. It will allow you to part your hair any way you choose with ease and confidence. It is commonly attached onto a braided track base by sewing around the perimeter. They create the most natural finish and offer your natural hair 100% protection.
NOTE: Full head weaves and tracks should be touched up every 2 to 4 weeks. You should also leave a 2 to 4 week gap in-between weaves and it’s essential to have conditioning treatments done before, during and after your weave to care for your natural hair.
- Do you want to protect your natural hair and let it grow out? YES
- Do you want a truly custom installation to create the hair you WISH you had? YES
- Do you want add-on hair that last? YES
- Do you want to cut, color, flat iron or blow dry hair consequence free? YES
- Can you commit to daily maintenance to keep your weave looking great? YES