Perfect Locks LLC is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Operations & Strategy Analyst based in Concord, California. Responsibilities include: preparing operational schedules and coordinate screening and testing activities to ensure that the quality of products meet specifications.
- Perform operational analysis
- Implement strategic initiatives and drive process improvements necessary to support overall global operations strategy.
- Identify and develop business rules and standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Gather and review production and operation reports and prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Develop sales strategies and provide professional customer service to clients.
- Study and analyze information about possible courses of action and operate within budget and ensure customer delivery deadlines are met.
- Review sales orders and schedules to ascertain product data types, qualities and specifications of products, and provide feedback to sales staff.
- Identify opportunities for technology enhancements and work with management to develop, maintain automated systems for effective management and control of processes and activities to have manual record keeping, analysis and reports minimized and to ensure that the company has the latest technology infrastructure. Monitor and analyze trade broadcasting to study procurement costs and to bring them down to industry standards.
Position requires 50% national travel. Position requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations Management or a related field plus two (2) years of experience in a related occupation. Position also requires academic coursework and/or experience with Logistics and Operations Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Strategies, Business Administration, Logistics and Transportation, and Operations Management.
Send your resume to:
Perfect Locks LLC
Attn: Gautama Swamy, COO
5167 Clayton Road, Suite D
Concord, CA 94521