Perfect Locks is an established hair extension company in the Bay Area looking for a unique candidate to fill an immediate opening for a part-time (20-30 hrs per week) Retail & Hair Styling Associate at our flagship hair extension store in Walnut Creek, CA. The ideal candidate for this position is able to assist customers regarding a wide range of human hair extensions products. We are looking for an individual who is reliable, intuitive, and ready to be challenged on a consistent basis. The selected candidate will be outgoing and confident by connecting with customers and making them look and feel more beautiful. Having the ability to educate and sell high end hair extensions are an absolute must for this position. Hair styling experience is also an absolute must.
A passion for hair and beauty, or experience in a related field is a requirement for this position! Please mention your passion and experience in the hair and beauty industry in the body of your email... It will definitely give you an advantage over other applicants.
This is a part-time position scheduled 10am to 7pm and will be required to work at least one of the weekend days. With the potential of becoming full time based on candidate’s availability and skills.
- A cosmetology license is not required but would be considered a plus.
- Handle incoming phone calls, customer inquiries and order taking.
- Must be competent installing hair extensions, and styling hair on customers.
- Must be driven to engage with customers, capture, and share social content.
- Experience with working in a retail environment with cash and credit cards.
- Experience with quickly resolving customer issues, ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
- Respond to customers questions through email effectively and professionally.
- Candidate needs to represent the brand professionally on a daily basis requiring business casual attire, demeanor and strong work ethics.
Other Job Requirements:
- Inventory Management and stock checks.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Oversee quality checks and, order accuracy, and order consistency.
- Must be computer savvy. Must be able to multitask.
- Attention to detail and ability to carry an assignment to completion.
- Strong work ethic & solid work history.
- Verifiable references.
- Ability to close sales over the phone or retail store
Some Benefits Include:
- Free hair every 6 months
- Annual performance bonus
- Paid time off (PTO) and sick time
- Employee & family discount
- Educational assistance
- Plus much more!
If you are interested, please respond with (1) a copy of your resume (2) a cover letter to express interest. This is a part-time position located in Walnut Creek, California... You must have your own reliable transportation. We would like to fill this position immediately.