The ideal campaign will assist in taking our company to the next level by helping develop and executing marketing and sales objectives.
Here are some examples:
- Strategic Marketing & sales to stylists/salons locally and nationally
- Developing, executing , & selling our distribution program
- Marketing and selling our education and training program
- Local Bay Area salon/stylist/retail marketing
- Assisting with building marketing campaigns/calendar
- Social Media Marketing Management
- Press Release copyrighting and distribution
- Recruiting an online "street team"
The person who fills this position must be very creative and must wear several hats, and may take part in various aspects of the sales and marketing campaigns, and public relations efforts. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career with a budding company where the sky is the limit! The candidate must be highly motivated and have a solid a work ethic, and must demonstrate strong attention to details. In addition, you must be able to think outside of the box and you must be ready to have some fun with this position! Let's see some serious creativity!
- BA/BS in Marketing or directly related field required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience with an emphasis on B2B marketing and sales. This may or may not include B2B software solutions.
- Candidate must have previous fashion industry related marketing experience. Hair related experience is a major plus!
- Must be able to switch between multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in both online, offline, and local marketing campaigns with proven results.
- Thorough understanding of business strategy as related to marketing plans and the ability to make informed suggestions regarding business strategy and future marketing efforts.
- Candidate must be comfortable with creating content or outsourcing content creation.