Job Description Summary:
The Hair Extension Trainer has the dynamic responsibilities of managing the internal education team as well as certifying and recruiting new educators across the country. This position requires dedication, consistency, high personal standards, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-managed and efficient, with the ability to work professionally and effectively with all levels of management and staff as well as Perfect Locks clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication and collaboration with Team Members and other departments
- Communicate with Trainers effectively through various platforms
- Lead, manage, and improve Premier Education Program and training
- Manage the structure, schedule, operations and logistics for training programs held in several cities across the US.
- Keep the overall Training Program-related items updated, including but not limited to:
- Training program presentations
- Associated educational materials (Student manual, evaluations/certification forms, etc.)
- Develop new training materials and curriculum to provide stylists a variety of new and ongoing educational opportunities.
- Develop and/or maintain and update the Premier Education Department policies and procedures.
- Education : Current Cosmetology/Barber License (required), Extensions Certifications (required)
- 5+ years industry experience (preferred)
- Experience in creating and presenting educational material to train industry professionals.
- Superior leadership and management experience and skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience involving collaboration with other departments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize activities and multi task. Position requires a high level of documentation and administration.
- Very cheerful and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be able to travel and work weekends as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Profit sharing bonus program
- Paid holidays
Applicants must submit a lesson plan with materials (head sheet with placement mapping etc.) and will be performing a live demo/classroom experience during the interview process.