UPDATE: As of 12/3 our hair salon is shut down as mandated by Governor Newsom. We will be accepting appointments after the new year. Our showroom is operating at 20% capacity and is open to all customers in the Bay Area. A mask is required! We must do our part to get through this, together!!
We're so excited to say our showroom is finally open with limited Hours. You may visit us Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm. We've taken important measures to keep our staff and customers safe throughout the premises. We've also included sanitary stations with hand-sanitizer and Below you will find an important list of requirements we expect all customers to follow.
These guidelines must be followed by all customers:
- Face mask must be worn at all times
- Use provided hand-sanitizer upon entering
- You must stay 6 feet apart at all times
- 5 people allowed in the store at a time
- There will be a time limit of 30 minutes per customer
- Our bathroom is not available at this time
To serve you faster, it will be very helpful if you can please call 925.348.9044 and let us know what you’re interested in looking at so we can pull it for you ahead of time. It's important to note that we will lock the front door if we are at our visitor capacity of 5 people. You will need to patiently wait until a customer leaves until we can let you in.
Our Hair Salon is Open As Of September 8th
We will finally be opening our salon for hair services! We are committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We have trained our staff with safety precautions and are only taking 1 client at a time, so you can feel safer knowing that you will only be working with your stylist who is following all required safety and protection requirements as required. Additionally, our space is very private so you can rest assured knowing that you are limiting your exposure by this fact alone.
- If you are sick, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- Please come to the salon with clean and dry hair.
- Face masks with earloops are required to be serviced.
- We will be giving touchless temperature checks before servicing you.
- Health screening questions will be asked before your appointment.
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided. Please use it for everyone's safety.
- Come to your appointment alone, nobody else can be waiting with you.
- Complimentary services like water, snacks, beverages, and common waiting areas will be temporarily off-limits for everyone's safety.
We cannot wait to see you, but we must do it safely. We're ready and waiting to make you gorgeous once again. You deserve it!