I’m taking this opportunity to let you know where Perfect Locks stands amid current concerns around coronavirus – and what measures we’ve introduced to protect customers and colleagues alike.
I’m grateful to report we’ve experienced no cases of COVID-19 among our workforce, and that recent events have had no impact on our capacity to deliver hair and provide services to our customers in the Bay Area and around the world. We continue to monitor developments and abide by advice from the government and the World Health Organisation to ensure this remains the case.
Rest assured, we’re well stocked with all the materials we need to fulfill customer orders. While we don’t expect production and fulfillment to be affected, we are prepared to take whatever means necessary to protect our customers and workforce, if and when this time comes.
The well-being of our colleagues is paramount. In addition to our customary high standards of hygiene, we’ve implemented a heightened cleaning regime across all our sites and taken the necessary precautions are being observed so we can still provide you with the best and safest service possible.
- Strict hygiene standards are being followed at our facility
- We’ve placed hand sanitation stations around the office and warehouse
- Distributed disinfectant wipes and disinfecting aerosol sprays among colleagues
- Employees are operating with recommended social spacing standards
- We’ve encouraged all employees to communicate to us on their health and we are staying up to date on the latest government guidelines
- Employees and their family members have not been affected
I’m confident that we’re doing everything in our power to meet this challenge with a response that’s effective and proportionate. We will provide updates as and when they are needed.
May you and your loved ones be safe.