5 Hairstyle Short Cuts for Labor Day Weekend - Ready, Set, Style!
This entry was posted on September 2, 2012.
Since it's Labor Day weekend you want to have a lot of fun, are we right? So we thought we would lend a hand and offer you 5 quick tips on how to shorten down your hair styling time, because who needs to spend an hour on your hair when you want to make it to that Labor Day bbq on time?
1. Waves - Without Heat - Before you go to bed, grab your mousse and apply it to your wet hair, from roots to the ends. Next you'll want to divide your hair into two sections and then braid your hair into two pigtails like Pippy long-stocking. When you're up and getting ready in the morning, simply take out your two braids and you'll have beautiful and beachy waves! Apply a bit of extra mousse or light weight hair gel to get a little bit of extra curl if you're not completely satisfied with your current waves.
2. Go with Your Hair Texture - Do you know what your hair's texture is? If you don't, ask your hair stylist what it is and before you head out the door, style your hair with a texturizing spray that will enhance your locks. It will work with your hair's natural texture and will make it easier to style. This means it's now faster to style your hair too because you're working with your natural texture!
3. Style a Simple Hair Do'- Who says you have to take an hour to do your hair on the weekend?! Create a simple yet lovely hairstyle that will look gorgeous. You could try a top knot, a messy bun, or a pony tail with a few strands of wispy hair left out near your face. It's a simple yet elegant hairstyle that's great to wear during the weekend! Plus it's hassle free and only takes 5 minutes or less to style.
4. Quick Straightening Trick - As opposed to taking the time to straighten all of your hair, just straighten the top part of your hair so that you can put it in a bun or quick pony tail. You can straighten the strands around your face as well. This will create a polished look without styling your hair for a half an hour or more, which is the amount of time that it usually takes to straighten your full head of hair.
5. Moisturize Your Tresses - Hair that's well-hydrated is much easier to manage then dried out hair that harder to work with. Be sure to wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner that will keep your hair well hydrated. Also, if your hair gets tangled easily after a shower, use a wide-tooth comb to detangle it in the shower. After you're done showering don't forget to apply a great leave-in conditioner that will make your hair even easier to work with! Then you'll have fabulous Labor Day hair that will look fabulous. However, no one will know your secret, that your hair only took 10-20 minutes to style!
Don't forget: We're having a Labor Day Weekend Sale! Enjoy 10% off Perfect Locks Virgin Indian hair + DOUBLE REWARD POINTS!! Use code LABORDAY at checkout and the sale ends Monday! Shop at Perfect Locks and Happy Labor Day weekend!