This is a Premier Partner Exclusive. Now you can offer amazing ombre Ombré services without coloring or chemical processes. This beautiful blend of colors is what your clients are looking for. Clients are looking for the natural beachy look of Ombré hair more than ever. Our 10 piece set of Straight Ombré Tape hair has amazing color gradation and blending, it's be heralded as the "perfect Ombré blend" by world renounced experts and Premier Partners.
Our Tape hair extensions are made from 100% Human Hair and are available in a wide variety of colors. The cuticle is intact on these products, they can be straightened or curled by applying low heat...They look and feel like your own hair. Watch them revert back to their original texture after washing. They can be easily removed using a bond remover. One application will last in the hair for 4-6 weeks. The hair can be re-installed 2-3 times using replacement tape which is sold separately.
Section off a thin sheet of your own hair. Remove the inner surface of the strip and attach to the underside of the hair you sectioned off. Repeat the step with a piece on top to "sandwich" your hair. They can be easily removed with any hair glue remover with acetone base. They look natural without any noticeable bumps. These are easy, fast and safe method to add hair extensions.
- 100% cuticle intact human hair
- 10 pieces included (approx. 2.5 grams per piece), which creates 5 "sandwiches"
- Each strip is 1 1/2 inches wide
- Ombré 2/4/613 gradation
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Tape hair is constructed using a keratin adhesive, therefore we highly recommended to keep conditioners away from the adhesive at the root.
- It is also recommended that all products and styling aids be kept off of the root and adhesive areas.
- Proper installation is critical for Tape Hair. If the adhseive area is not aligned properly, you will experience tangling.
- The adhesive/tape should be removed and reapplied before re-installation. It is not recommended to apply more tape on top of the previously used adhesion area.
- For more detailed information regarding wigs, please consult with your stylist.