Pure Non-toxic & Biodegradable Adhesive Remover. 4oz flip top bottle.
Directions:Moisten cotton ball or clean cloth with Pure. Apply to adhesive and wipe clean. Repeat, if necessary.
Caution: Keep away from children. Do not ingest. If ingestion does occur, do not induce vomiting, seek medical assistance. For eye contact, flush with plenty of water. If irritation should develop, do not continue use of this product. Combustible. Keep away from open flame.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get exclusive deals you wont find anywhere else, straight to your inbox!