The Relaxed Straight Swiss Lace Closure piece is the last piece needed to accompany your Relaxed Straight hair extensions or your own natural hair texture. The texture is more coarse and resembles the natural texture of African American hair. Closures are placed on your crown area to blend right in with your hair extensions. These closure hair pieces are easy to maintain and style and can be parted in any direction. These pieces will give you the crown confidence you've been looking for.
The base is made of a mesh material which allows your scalp to breathe. The allows for the most flexibility and breathability of a closure.
- Hair Type: Relaxed Straight texture (Yaki)
- Base Material: Swiss Lace
- Baby Hair: Included in front
- Part Direction: Can part in any direction
- Base Dimensions: 3" wide, 5" front to back
- Color: Only available in virgin 1B, can be colored
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Since the majority of closures are made with lace (Swiss or silk), it is very important to use the proper type of brush so as not to damage or pull the lace. We recommend a loop brush at least twice daily.
- The same lace based construction is absorbent and can hold on to styling products as well as other natural elements. It is important to properly shampoo this piece regularly to remove buildup and debris that contribute to tangling.
- If you exercise and/or swim regularly wearing this product, the base will deterioriate over time with exposure to chemicals or natural elements.