Your photo upload was successful. Please submit the following so that we may review and post your submission:
Surround yourself with silky Straight Virgin Indian temple hair of "Grade A" quality. This hair has a hint of body wave making it a truly natural texture. Easily wet or air dry for wondrous waves. The hair will always revert back to it's original straight texture, even after months of use. This Virgin Indian Hair contains no chemicals or processing, the texture is completely natural. The natural color of this hair is 1B, a gorgeous combination of off-black and dark brown. Straight hair will get wavy or will have light curls when wet. You can get it back straight by using a blow dryer or a flat iron.
- Approximately 4 oz.
- 100% virgin Indian hair
- Completely organic from color to texture
- Available in machine and hand-tied wefts
- Straight hair with body, can be curled
This product is available in both machine and hand-tied wefts. Machine wefts have a slightly thicker continuous track known for it's durability. Hand tied weave comes pre-cut strips and lay flatter against the scalp for a more undetectable look.
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Our virgin hair comes in a combination of completely natural off-black and dark brown colors. There will be color variations between bundles, some lighter and some darker. If you are looking for something specific, please leave comments on the checkout page when placing your order online.
- Each bundle is single sourced, which means that it has come from a single donor’s head. The texture and color are completely natural and may slightly vary from bundle to bundle. We take great care to match bundles when 2 or more are ordered.
- Maintenance and hydration is key with Virgin hair! Sulfate free shampoo is the best type of cleanser for Virgin hair, coupled with Sulfate-free conditioner. This hair should be shampooed 1-2 times per week for best results. A quality leave-in conditioner is also recommended for best results.
- This hair can be colored 2 to 3 levels lighter or darker without bleaching. We recommenend using a professional stylist for coloring. It's also highly recommended that a strand test is performed before any coloring procedures are performed.