The Straight Invisible V-part Closure piece is a great piece needed to accompany your straight human hair weave. Closures are placed on your crown area to blend right in with your hair extensions. The part on this closure is considered to be "invisible" and allows for unlimited styling options. It allows your real scalp to be seen, as opposed to the a swiss lace or skin base. This hairpiece will give you the crown confidence you've been looking for.
When braiding your hair for installation, your stylist will place the V-Part directly on the braids parallel to your parting leaving your natural scalp exposed as the part line. This will create a fixed parting with your natural hair enclosed. This gives the appearance of a completely natural and realistic look. If you prefer a more flexible, moveable parting you can leave a small sliver of your natural hair out within the v-part section to give you a bit more versatility if desired.
The base is made of a combination of swiss lace and polyurethane material around the edges., giving you a snug and realistic fit. The mesh material allows your scalp to breathe, while the polyurethane on the edge is used to simulate the skin on your scalp .
- Hair Type: Straight Virgin Remy Indian hair
- Base Material: Polyurethane Scalp Imitation
- Baby Hair: Included in front
- Part Direction: Can part in any direction
- Base Dimensions: 3.75" wide, 5" front to back
- Color: Only available in virgin 1B
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Since the majority of closures are made with lace (Swiss or silk), it is very important to use the proper type of brush so as not to damage or pull the lace. We recommend a loop brush at least twice daily.
- The same lace based construction is absorbent and can hold on to styling products as well as other natural elements. It is important to properly shampoo this piece regularly to remove buildup and debris that contribute to tangling.
- If you exercise and/or swim regularly wearing this product, the base will deterioriate over time with exposure to chemicals or natural elements.
- Love this closure!!!