Introducing our new line of tape in hair extensions. Our Tape hair extensions are made from 100% Human Hair and are available in a wide variety of colors. The cuticle is intact on these products, they can be straightened or curled by applying low heat...They look and feel like your own hair. Watch them revert back to their original texture after washing. They can be easily removed using a bond remover. One application will last in the hair for 4-6 weeks. The hair can be re-installed 2-3 times.
Section off a thin sheet of your own hair. Remove the inner surface of the strip and attach to the underside of the hair you sectioned off. Repeat the step with a piece on top to "sandwich" your hair. They can be easily removed with any hair glue remover with acetone base. They look natural without any noticeable bumps. These are easy, fast and safe method to add hair extensions.
- 100% cuticle intact human hair
- 10 pieces included (approx. 2.5 grams per piece), which creates 5 "sandwiches"
- Each strip is 1 1/2 inches wide
- Available in multiple colors
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Tape hair is constructed using a keratin adhesive, therefore we highly recommended to keep conditioners away from the adhesive at the root.
- It is also recommended that all products and styling aids be kept off of the root and adhesive areas.
- Proper installation is critical for Tape Hair. If the adhseive area is not aligned properly, you will experience tangling.
- The adhesive/tape should be removed and reapplied before re-installation. It is not recommended to apply more tape on top of the previously used adhesion area.
- For more detailed information regarding wigs, please consult with your stylist.
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
How many pieces come in a package? And, how many packages would it take to do a full head (of average density)? Thanks!The amount of hair needed for your install is a very important factor when purchasing extensions to achieve a very natural realistic look. As a general rule of thumb - the longer you plan to go with your extensions, or the thicker your natural hair is.... the more hair is needed. For any type of hair extension installation method, if you have too little hair to work with the finished result may not be as desired and natural looking. For a full head installation you can refer to the graph below. (Usually between 6oz and 8oz) The amount of "bundles" or "packs" needed does vary depending on the type of extensions you plan on going with. For a partial or half head installation, on average about half the amount recommended for a full head is appropriate. This may vary depending on how much natural hair you plan on leaving out. If in doubt, always get an extra pack for safe measure; it's better to have a little extra rather than not enough during your hair appointment. Whatever you don't use you can save for your next install or a touch up down the road. Please keep in mind that our curly hair is naturally thicker than straight or wavy hair. This means you may not need as much hair for a full look. If you decide to leave no natural hair out, then a closure is definitely recommended. We do also recommend scheduling a consultation with a stylist before purchasing hair.