This straight lace frontal hairpiece is made with a high quality Swiss lace base which is light brown in color. This hairpiece is perfect to fit the front part of the head, it's a great solution to give you that filled out look... great for women who suffer from hair loss in the front portion of the head. It's virtually undetectable and can be styled in a multitude of ways!
- Hair Type: 100% Remy Indian hair
- Base dimensions: 11" x 5"
- Half circumference dimension: 13"
- Texture: Naturally straight
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Our virgin hair comes in a combination of completely natural off-black and dark brown colors. There will be color variations between bundles, some lighter and some darker. If you are looking for something specific, please leave comments on the checkout page when placing your order online.
- Each bundle is single sourced, which means that it has come from a single donor’s head. The texture and color are completely natural and may slightly vary from bundle to bundle. We take great care to match bundles when 2 or more are ordered.
- Maintenance and hydration is key with Virgin hair! Sulfate free shampoo is the best type of cleanser for Virgin hair, coupled with Sulfate-free conditioner. This hair should be shampooed 1-2 times per week for best results. A quality leave-in conditioner is also recommended for best results.
- This hair can be colored 2 to 3 levels lighter or darker without bleaching. We recommenend using a professional stylist for coloring. It's also highly recommended that a strand test is performed before any coloring procedures are performed.
- Best one I've ever had.
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Q & A
Can the lace frontal be parted anywhere within the coverage area? Example: low side part on either side, high side part, middle part.Thanks!Yes, this piece is designed to have a natural part, which gives you the flexibility to part it in every direction. The piece also has baby hair for added realism. Hope this helps!