Enjoy this easy to apply top hair closure piece made from pure Indian Remy hair. The piece can be applied to existing hair on your crown by simply using the clips on the hairpiece. The piece will attach securely and blend seamlessly with your existing hairstyle, giving you complete crown confidence at a moment's notice. These closure hairpieces are easy to maintain and can be parted easily in any direction.
This piece contains three hair clips which are securely sewn into the base, making it easy to attach to the natural hair on your scalp.
- Hair Type: Straight Virgin Remy Indian hair
- Base Material: Silk Base with clips
- Baby Hair: Included in front
- Part Direction: Can part in any direction
- Base Dimensions: 3.5" wide, 3.5" front to back
- Color: virgin #1B
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Since the majority of closures are made with lace (Swiss or silk), it is very important to use the proper type of brush so as not to damage or pull the lace. We recommend a loop brush at least twice daily.
- The same lace based construction is absorbent and can hold on to styling products as well as other natural elements. It is important to properly shampoo this piece regularly to remove buildup and debris that contribute to tangling.
- If you exercise and/or swim regularly wearing this product, the base will deterioriate over time with exposure to chemicals or natural elements.
- Best purchase I have made yet.
The only thing I can recommend for it, is that it would be nice if it was just a bit longer, so it could cover both the bang, and the crown area, as it is just short of covering both.
But I am VERY please with my purchase, thank you Perfect Locks!!!
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
Hello,my hair is slightly my darker black than the picture above, will this blend into my off black hair?Yes, it should blend perfectly fine. The hair is on the closure is a natural #1B. Please keep in mind that the hair is virgin so you can color it darker if you need to. Hope this helps!