These soft and smooth spirals give your hair that youthful and vibrant appearance you've been looking for. The ringlet curls are created by a chemical free process that only uses water and steam. Please keep in mind the length of curly hair is measured when straight, not curly. The natural color is virgin #1b, a beautiful mix of blacks and dark browns.The texture may not be as flexible as virgin hair, meaning the hair may not revert back to the tight curly pattern after an extended period of use or heat tools.
- Hair type: 100% Remy Indian hair.
- Process: Chemical free steam permed texture
- Weight: Approximately 4 oz.
- Track type: High quality machine wefted track
Helpful Hints & Tips
- This hair has not been chemically processed. The shape of our steam permed hair is achieved by wrapping the hair around aluminum rods and steaming it at high heat. You can use heat tools with it, but it is recommended to use this product as a ‘wash and wear’ style.
- Excessive use of heat tools will reduce the bounce back factor of this hair.
- Coloring this hair is possible though it may loosen the shape of the curls or waves. Please read below for more information.
- Love it
- The Best! I am in LOVE with this hair!!
- Love Love Love this hair!
- LOVE IT SUPPER HAPPY
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Q & A
I plan on getting a partial sew in meaning I'm leaving the top of my hair out and I was wondering if 1 pack would be enough? And I want the length of the hair when its curly to reach to my chest so I was wondering what size I should get? And if I dye this
For a partial sew-in, typically 1-2 bundles is needed depending on the length you go with, as well as how long your natural hair is that is going to be left out. A general rule of thumb for the amount of hair needed is as follows: For wearing lengths shorter than 18"....1 bundle is sufficient. If wearing longer than 18"...two bundles is recommended. If you are wanting the length to fall at the chest when hair is in its curly texture, you will most likely want to go with an 18" or 20" (this will depend on how tight of a curl you like to wear, as well as your height). At either of these lengths, 2 bundles would be suggested for a partial sew-in to ensure you have enough hair to work with and would create a nice natural fullness at the bottom where your length hits. If you go with the Virgin Indian hair (which comes in a natural 1B shade), this hair can be colored. You can color this hair darker or lighter; however we dont recommend lifting the hair lighter than 3 shades if you plan to lighten the hair. We also have our Colored Indian hair if you are looking for a lighter shade or different tone. This hair has already been colored, so we dont recommend coloring on top of this hair.