Our Real Mink Fur eyelashes give you thick, lush, and full lashes with a glamorous and completely natural velvet-like appearance. Synthetic lashes or strips cannot duplicate the realism that our Mink eyelash offers. They blend seamlessly with your own eyelashes, and will have you feeling and looking like a queen. These unique Mink eyelashes are individually hand made, and do not use any chemicals, processing, or dyes. They are reusable over and over again, and are an excellent investment in comparison to cheaper quality or synthetic lashes. With proper care they can be reused up to 30 times. Each set of lashes comes in our beautifully crafted storage box, instructions, and high quality eyelash glue.
Maintenance tips: Do not allow contact with water. Remove and store properly after each use.
Follow these tips for an easy install:
- Remove eyelash from molded storage tray, by starting to peel the outer edge.
- If needed, trim the lash with scissors to match the width of your eye.
- While holding the lash with tweezers, apply a hairline strip of adhesive to the edge of the eyelash band.
- After 30 seconds, apply the eyelash onto your eye lid, as close as possible to your own lash line.
Helpful Hints & Tips
- These lashes are cruelty free, and good for up to 30 wears with proper maintenance.
- Lashes, and residual glue can be removed with a gentle oil free eye makeup remover.
- Oil based products will make reapplication very difficult because it will form a barrier between the lash strip and adhesive.
- Tweezers are ideal for removal of especially stubborn spots of adhesive (after lash removal).