This curly virgin Indian hair weave is alive and full of body. This gorgeous hair can be worn straight by using a flat iron and bone straight using a straightening serum. It can also be deep curled with proper treatment. Since this premium hair is completely natural and chemical free, it will always revert back to it's Curly state. Please keep in mind the length of curly hair is measured when straight and not when curly. The natural color 1B of this hair is a beautiful mix of off-black and dark brown.
- Approximately 4 oz.
- 100% virgin Indian hair
- Completely organic from color to texture
- Available in machine and hand-tied wefts
This product is available in both machine and hand-tied wefts. Machine wefts have a slightly thicker continuous track known for it's durability. Hand tied weave comes pre-cut in 4 or 5 strips (depending on length of hair) and lay flatter against the scalp for a more undetectable look. Please note: Our virgin curly hair has been styled by a team of professional stylists in the photo above. Results are dependent on the technical skills of the stylist or customer.
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Our virgin hair comes in a combination of completely natural off-black and dark brown colors. There will be color variations between bundles, some lighter and some darker. If you are looking for something specific, please leave comments on the checkout page when placing your order online.
- Each bundle is single sourced, which means that it has come from a single donor’s head. The texture and color are completely natural and may slightly vary from bundle to bundle. We take great care to match bundles when 2 or more are ordered.
- Maintenance and hydration is key with Virgin hair! Sulfate free shampoo is the best type of cleanser for Virgin hair, coupled with Sulfate-free conditioner. This hair should be shampooed 1-2 times per week for best results. A quality leave-in conditioner is also recommended for best results.
- This hair can be colored 2 to 3 levels lighter or darker without bleaching. We recommenend using a professional stylist for coloring. It's also highly recommended that a strand test is performed before any coloring procedures are performed.