Our bulk hair is "Grade A" Natural Single Drawn 100% Virgin Indian bulk hair. This premium hair is naturally curly and 100% Virgin, which means it has never been chemically treated or colored in any way. The cuticle is intact and aligned from root to end. Each bundle is single drawn, meaning each bundle has natural gradations in lengths as natural hair does growing from the scalp, giving a completely natural look.
- Completely loose without track
- 100% Virgin Indian Hair
- Approximately 4 ounces
- Naturally curly
- Natural #1B color
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Our virgin hair comes in a combination of completely natural off-black and dark brown colors. There will be color variations between bundles, some lighter and some darker. If you are looking for something specific, please leave comments on the checkout page when placing your order online.
- Each bundle is single sourced, which means that it has come from a single donor’s head. The texture and color are completely natural and may slightly vary from bundle to bundle. We take great care to match bundles when 2 or more are ordered.
- Maintenance and hydration is key with Virgin hair! Sulfate free shampoo is the best type of cleanser for Virgin hair, coupled with Sulfate-free conditioner. This hair should be shampooed 1-2 times per week for best results. A quality leave-in conditioner is also recommended for best results.
- This hair can be colored 2 to 3 levels lighter or darker without bleaching. We recommenend using a professional stylist for coloring. It's also highly recommended that a strand test is performed before any coloring procedures are performed.
- Excellent for micros
- very nice
- Curly Bulk Hair Review
- Choosing the length
So if you must get this hair, get at least 14 inches to be satisfied!
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
How many bundles do you need on average to braid a full headWe usually recommend 2 bundles for 18" and shorter. If you are looking for 20" or longer we would recommend 3 or more bundles. Please keep in mind that when braiding hair the braider will fold some portion of the hair, so you need to take this into consideration. You may want to consult the person braiding the hair to get their suggestion as well. Hope this helps!