Introducing our new line of tape in hair extensions. Our Tape hair extensions are made from 100% Human Hair and are available in a wide variety of colors. The cuticle is intact on these products, they can be straightened or curled by applying low heat...They look and feel like your own hair. Watch them revert back to their original texture after washing. They can be easily removed using a bond remover. One application will last in the hair for 4-6 weeks. The hair can be re-installed 2-3 times.
Section off a thin sheet of your own hair. Remove the inner surface of the strip and attach to the underside of the hair you sectioned off. Repeat the step with a piece on top to "sandwich" your hair. They can be easily removed with any hair glue remover with acetone base. They look natural without any noticeable bumps. These are an easy, fast and safe method to add hair extensions.
- 100% cuticle intact human hair
- 10 pieces included (approx. 2.5 grams per piece), which creates 5 "sandwiches"
- Each strip is 1 1/2 inches wide
- Available in multiple colors
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Tape hair is constructed using a keratin adhesive, therefore we highly recommended to keep conditioners away from the adhesive at the root.
- It is also recommended that all products and styling aids be kept off of the root and adhesive areas.
- Proper installation is critical for Tape Hair. If the adhseive area is not aligned properly, you will experience tangling.
- The adhesive/tape should be removed and reapplied before re-installation. It is not recommended to apply more tape on top of the previously used adhesion area.
- For more detailed information regarding wigs, please consult with your stylist.
- Great texture - amazing hold
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Questions & Answers
Customer Questions & Answers
is this how all the curly tape in extensions look like? or will it be curlier than shown?This photo is just after having washed the extensions. They are a bit softer and smoother because of the conditioner. After brushing they do become more full and thick.
Does your Curly Tape Hair use the same hair as your Curly Virgin Weave?The hair on the curly tape hair is virgin hair but it does go through a slight steam process to enhance the curl pattern. Hope this information helps.