Our curly hair closure pieces have ringlet curls that blend right into your curly Indian hair weave extensions after a wash and condition. Closures are used on your crown to close your hair extension installation, completing your look. Our closure pieces are easy to install, maintain, and style, giving you the confidence in your new hair. They can easily be parted in any direction.
The base is made of a polyurethane rubbery material that mimics your actual skin, giving you a perfectly natural look that fits snugly against your scalp. This closure is typically used for a glue in or bonded installation method, however can be sewn in when skillfully done.
- Hair Type: Curly Virgin Remy Indian hair
- Base Material: Polyurethane Scalp Imitation
- Baby Hair: Included in front
- Part Direction: Can part in any direction
- Base Dimensions: 3" wide, 5" front to back
- Color: Virgin 1B, which can be colored.
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Since the majority of closures are made with lace (Swiss or silk), it is very important to use the proper type of brush so as not to damage or pull the lace. We recommend a loop brush at least twice daily.
- The same lace based construction is absorbent and can hold on to styling products as well as other natural elements. It is important to properly shampoo this piece regularly to remove buildup and debris that contribute to tangling.
- If you exercise and/or swim regularly wearing this product, the base will deterioriate over time with exposure to chemicals or natural elements.