This full 10 piece set of curly clip on Indian hair extensions have a completely natural texture. Wear them bone straight by using a flat iron and bone straight using a flat iron, or deep curl with the styling products. Since this premium hair is completely natural, it will always revert back to it's Curly state after a wash. Clip ons are a quick, easy, and safe way to add volume or length to your existing look. Each clip on set contains a full 10 pieces, to give you the volume you look for in a set of clip ons. For length and clip specifics on what's included, please see below.
Our Clip on hair extensions are made from single drawn Indian hair, which will have natural length variation at the ends giving a totally natural look. The cuticles are completely intact and aligned so the hair will never mat or tangle like other cheap hair extension brands. We offer our Clip On Sets in virgin 1B and colored options.
Each 10 piece set includes:
- 4 x 1" track with 1 clip
- 2 x 1/2" track with 1 small clip
- 2 x 5" track with 3 clips
- 1 x 6" track with 3 clips
- 1 x 7" track with 4 clips
Helpful Hints & Tips
- Proper storage is critical for the longevity of this item. We recommend keeping your clip ons in a silk or satin bag/pouch while it is not in use.
- We recommend that you shampoo and condition your clip in set after every 4 wears. This will keep them moisturized and tangle free.
- Back combing (or teasing) your natural hair at the roots, where the extensions will be clipped in, will provide a firm foundation for all day security.
- love it
- Natural curls
- BEST hair I have ever purchased!
Product Specific Photos
Tagged pics of this ProductTag your photos using #perfectlocks on Instagram, Twitter, or our Facebook page.
Q & A
Hi. I am wondering why on the website the virgin curly hair is a much looser curl than the blonde curly clip in? I am looking to buy the blonde set, but not if it's that kinky curl.Curl patterns will vary from product to product since each bundle of hair is natural. Also, the colored clip ons do go through a chemical process to achieve the blonde color. After coloring, they go through a steam perming process, which does have the effect of making the texture smoother and the curls more uniform. Hope this helps!